Enjoy these games for Kids!
- Puzzles for March: Zebra Jigsaw, St. Patrick's Day Slider, and Women's History Month Quiz
- Puzzles for February: Black History Quiz, Valentine Heart Slider, and Blue Earth Jigsaw
- Puzzles for January: January Birthday Word Search, QWERTY Slider, and Ansel Adams Leaves Jigsaw
- Puzzles for December: Holiday Sweets Word Search, Santa Claus Slider, and Hanukkah Jigsaw
- Puzzles for November: Frozen Leaves Jigsaw, Turkey Slider, and Thanksgiving Windows Screensaver
- Puzzles for October: Halloween Candy Jigsaw, Pumpkin Scramble, and 50 States Hangman
- Puzzles for September: Bubble Jigsaw, Reading is Fun Scramble, and Back to School Word Search
- Puzzles for August: Sports Hangman, Palm on the Beach Slider, and Ice Cream Word Search
- Puzzles for July: Summer Sun Concentration, July Trivia Quiz, Fireworks Jigsaw, and Rowboat Scrambler
- Puzzles for June: Sunflower Scramble, Pet Word Search, Father's Day Word Search, and American Flag Jigsaw
- Puzzles for May: Space Day Jigsaw, May Word Search, Happy Mother's Day Slider, and American Flag Windows Screensaver
- Puzzles for April: April Trivia Quiz, Spring Basket Slider, April Word Search, and Spring Flower Jigsaw
- 50 Countries Hangman - Typical hangman game featuring the names of 50 countries; great for geography students!
- Butterfly Jigsaw Puzzle - Have fun putting together this online jigsaw puzzle of a butterfly.
- Daily Factoid - A week of Christopher Columbus facts to celebrate Columbus Day, or a week of Declaration of Independence tidbits for the 4th of July! Learn something new about every day of the year.
- Daily Chuckle - It's a new laugh every day with "Laugh Out Loud" Daily Chuckle. Created by kids of course!
- Coloring Page of the Day - It's a new printable coloring page every day from FreeKidsColoring.com. Click on the thumbnail for seasonal printable coloring pictures.
- Game of the Day - A different entertaining and educational game every day of the year which vary from educational word searches, jigsaw puzzles, multiple-choice quizzes to just-for-fun arcade games such as Tetris and Rubik's Cube.
- Surfing the Calendar - This monthly feature lists major holidays, anniversaries, and historical events and links to my educational site reviews on each topic.