If you're planning to birth at home, you're in the right place! StorkNet has some terrific information to get you started on your homebirth information research. Start with the frequently asked questions and enjoy!
Checking Midwife References
How do you check a midwife's references? Our StorkNet members share their experiences and expertise with us in this message board archive.
• Anne delivered her first baby at home and is a hypnobirthing instructor.
• Julie delivered her second son at home in a very empowering birth. Julie also did a journal with us for her last pregnancy which resulted in another beautiful homebirth with Daddy catching his daughter.
• Karin Johnson delivered a healthy daughter at home.
• CatherineS delivered a beautiful healthy daughter at home after having a cesarean birth with her first pregnancy.
• Johanna delivered her son at home - her third homebirth