|Project of the Month ~ Little Prints Rudolph Ornament|
This reindeer ornament is cute hanging on a tree, a wall, or in a window. It's also a sweet memento showing the size of your child's hands and feet. Be sure to write the year on the back of it!
- construction paper (brown, red, green, white and black)
- red sequins
- red pom-pom
- hole punch
- Trace child's foot on the cardboard and cut it out. Trace child's hands on the red construction paper and cut these out. Glue the hands to the foot so that they look like antlers on Rudolph's head.
- Cut out ears, eyes and holly leaves from the construction paper. Glue on the ears and eyes, and glue on the red pom-pom for the nose.
- Punch a hole in the top of the ornament and thread a ribbon through it for hanging.
- Add the holly leaves and berries (red sequins) to the ornament.
Do you have an idea for another Project of the Month for our Crafts for Kids Cubby? We'd love to hear from you. Email our moderators with your suggestions!