- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
Measuring spoons, Mixing bowl, Wooden spoon, Airtight container
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Stir well to combine, using a wooden spoon.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Yields about 3/4 cup.
Source: From There's A Chef in My Soup! Recipes for the Kid in Everyone by Emeril's Food of Love Productions LLC. 2001 HarperCollins Publishers. Used by permission.