|Project of the Month ~ Valentine Men|
Kids will love the pop-up action of these cute paper Valentine men!
- Construction paper in red, pink and white
- Glue stick
- Cut a heart out of approximately 1/4 of a piece of construction paper. Out of the same color cut out four small hearts.
- Using a different color cut four strips 1/4 to 1/2 inch in width. Fold the strips into a single square accordion style for the man's arms and legs.
- Cut two more hearts for eyes and a smile from another color paper.
- Glue the four matching hearts to the arms and legs. These are the hands and feet. Glue the other ends to the main heart body. Decorate the face.
- Glue the man inside a card so his arms and legs pop out when the card is opened or cut out more hearts and use the hearts and scraps to make a collage Valentine on a large piece of construction paper like in the examples.
Do you have an idea for another Project of the Month for our Crafts for Kids Cubby? We'd love to hear from you. Email our moderators with your suggestions!