|Web Links ~ Pregnancy After Loss |
Here are some of the best sites the web has to offer for parents going through a pregnancy after loss . . .
- Kat's Pregnancy After Loss Journal ~ Kat and Craig are the proud parents of five living children. After a successful vasectomy reversal, Kat conceived her 6th child, Alexander, who was born with Tetralogy of Fallot and Pulmonary Atresia. He died of sepsis at 6 weeks, 5 days. Kat and Craig are expecting again and due February 3, 2007.
- Susan's Pregnancy After Loss Journal ~ Susan (36) and Chris were married three years when they conceived their first baby. At Susan's routine 38 week OB appointment, they were told their precious daughter had died. Susan and Chris jumped on that rollercoaster of pregnancy after loss and had a healthy baby girl, Caroline Rebecca, born at 36 weeks on February 17, 2006.
- Katey's Pregnancy After Loss Journal ~ Katey and her husband, Errol, are the proud parents of Makenna, age 5. Katey tried for two years and went through infertility treatments and endometriosis surgery before conceiving again. Unfortunately, her second daughter, Livia Joy, died an hour before birth. Katey and Errol conceived again. Labor was induced at 39 weeks and their son, Beckett, was born May 28, 2005, big and healthy!
- CALM ~ CALM, Conceiving After a Loss of a Multiple, is an email loop for parents who are considering TTC, trying to conceive,or are subsubsequently pregnant after experiencing a loss in a multiple birth situation.
- Hedra's Pregnancy Journal ~ Hedra and Will have been married for almost 11 years. They are the proud parents of Gabe (6) and Brendan (2). Hedra is a technical writer, working full time and is also writing a book in her spare time. She has had four losses at around 5 weeks and two more at nearly 8 weeks. Having planned on having 3 children, this baby was expected to be their last but Hedra found out she was expecting twins! She delivered her twin daughters at 38 weeks, both breech and both vaginally birthed, on November 16, 2004.
- Caryl's Pregnancy Journal ~ Caryl and Pete are the proud parents of Charon (4 1/2). Following a missed miscarriage at 13 weeks, Caryl conceived again. She delivered a big healthy boy in a beautiful waterbirth at 41+ weeks on November 6, 2004.
- Silvia's Pregnancy After Loss Journal ~ Silvia is 39 and pregnant with her fourth baby. Her first son was stillborn at full term in 1995. Following a miscarriage, she gave birth to Nicky in November 1996. Nicky was born with a very rare skin blistering disorder called Epidermolysis Bullosa. Needless to say, Silvia was frightened but all worked out well as she delivered a healthy baby boy on September 5, 2003.
- Carla's Pregnancy After Miscarriage Journal
Carla takes us through the last ten weeks of her pregnancy after a miscarriage along with some thoughts from the second trimester and her birth story.
- Gayesy's Pregnancy After Loss Journal
Gayesy lost her son, Nicholas, in December 2000 in her 15th week of pregnancy. She is expecting her subsequent baby in February 2002. She's writing her subsequent pregnancy journal for us.