It's National Nutrition Month! Click here to check out our pregnancy / postpartum / breastfeeding nutritional questions for each day of the month.
Meet the Experts:
- Don't Put Your Child on Your Diet by Beverly Pressey, MS, RD
- Eat Healthy, Even During the Holidays by Beverly Pressey, MS, RD
- Healthy Eating is not a Discipline Issue by Beverly Pressey, MS, RD
- Nutrition Happens by Beverly Pressey, MS, RD
- Into the Mouths of Babes: Eight Easy Tips for Feeding Your Kids by Tara Kompare, Pharm.D.
- Toddler Is a Picky Eater
- Toddler Liquid Intake
- Toddler Milk Substitutes
- Iron Absorption in 6 Month Old Breastfed Baby
- Diluting Baby's Juice
- Cereal in a Bottle
- Water for Formula
- Transitioning to Whole Milk
- Soymilk Supplement for Breastfed toddler
- How Much Should a Newborn Eat?
- Can't Seem to Find the Right Formula/Will the "easy to breakdown proteins" make him hungrier?
- Soy Formula
- Formula Allergies
- Resisting Weaning From Bottle of Milk to Cup of Milk
- Texture Issues With 9 Month Old
- Easy Foods to Keep Down With Morning Sickness by Jennifer J. Francis, MPH, RD/LD
- Overweight Prior to Pregnancy by Jennifer J. Francis, MPH, RD/LD
- Healthy Snack Ideas for Pregnancy by Jennifer J. Francis, MPH, RD/LD
- Eat Strategically to Save the Planet: Advice for Pregnant Women by Alan Greene, MD
- Gaining Too Much Weight During Pregnancy by Jennifer J. Francis, MPH, RD/LD
- Bacteria Risks and Pregnancy by Alan Greene, MD
- Eating Seafood During Pregnancy
- Cold Cuts (lunch meats) and Pregnancy
- Low Carb Diets During Pregnancy
- Quick Lunch Ideas for Pregnant Women
- Weight Loss While Trying to Conceive
- Safe Cheeses During Pregnancy
- Why is it important to eat healthfully before I conceive?
- Why is my pre-pregnancy weight important?
- Why is folic acid important?
- Which foods are richest in folic acid?
- How much weight should I gain during my pregnancy?
- Do I need to take prenatal vitamins?
- What can I do about morning sickness?
- When should I stop drinking alcohol, if at all?
- How does alcohol affect my baby?
- Do I need more protein during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- What happens if I don't consume enough protein?
- What can I do about constipation?
- How much calcium do I need during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- What are the best sources of calcium?
- I'm overweight. How much weight should I gain during pregnancy?
- How much water should I drink during pregnancy?
- How can I drink more water?
- How much fiber should I consume each day?
- I'm expecting multiples. How much weight should I gain?
- Should I cut back on salt?
- What can I do about heartburn?
- What are the best sources of fiber?
- Is dieting okay during pregnancy?
- I'm expecting twins. Do I need two prenatal vitamins?
- Is it okay to drink coffee while I'm pregnant?
- Is there a link between diet and preeclampsia?
- Why do I need extra iron?
- Do I need to follow a special diet to breastfeed?