Have you ever tried to juggle? I haven't tried to actually juggle balls or bowling pins or chainsaws, but I think I am doing a fine job juggling right now. Well, I haven't actually dropped anything - yet - but I feel like I might! My different jobs/duties (the ones I have this week) are each only getting a fraction of the time they deserve.
1) My religion. I owe God everything, and I should be praising Him and thanking Him a WHOLE lot more than I do. Thankfully, He is a loving God and a kind God and knows the matters of my heart.
2) My husband. I have absolutely NO sex drive right now. Either it's the pregnancy or the 100 million things I am trying to do. But I have no desire. Zip. Zero. Nada. I know I don't owe him anything, but I do want to satisfy him - at least once in a while!
3) My son. For the last four weeks, my mom has been babysitting him while I worked 25 hours a week. He was good for my mom, but naughty for me in the evenings. And I missed him so much while I was at work. One thing I learned was an awesome respect for the working moms out there. I really don't think I could work at an office outside the home full time.
4) My job #1 - The bed & breakfast. This is a family business, and I am really trying to help my mom and dad. Right now, they are visiting my sister and her new twin boys on the East coast, so I am taking care of the B&B. Now, it's not much work, besides answering the forwarded calls on the cell phone, but starting tomorrow, I am making breakfast (for only 3 people) for the next three days. Plus, my regular duties there include marketing and trying to increase their business. And I have I helped them with that? I really don't feel like I have!
5) My job #2 - Pampered Chef. I could really make money at this, but because I don't have time to focus on it, it is more of a hobby. Any money I make gets spent on more Pampered Chef stuff, so I really don't have a profit.
6) My job #3 - Alef Electric. Steve's new business needs help - marketing, banking, etc. and he is doing most of it. He is working on lining up jobs for the spring, but we need income right now! Thankfully, we had some savings, but it is almost gone. Once again, I should refer to item #1 on my list - God!
7) My friends - Most people probably think I have fallen off the face of the earth. I haven't - I just don't have time to write &/or call! Our new cell phone plan has free nights and weekends, so I am hoping to take advantage of that. But when? And a note to anyone who has written me from StorkNet - PLEASE don't think I am ignoring you and I hope to write a personal message to each of you - it just may be a month or two!
I could go on and on . . . but it's 10:30 p.m. and I am exhausted and I have to be to the B&B by 7 a.m. (and stop at Wal-Mart on the way), so I am going to bed.
Thanks for listening (reading?) to me whine . . . next week will be better - I hope!