My C-section is scheduled! I'm not thrilled to have a C-section, but my doctor doesn't think it's a good idea to have a VBAC. I don't want to have to get a new doctor, I like mine too well. Not to mention I'd have to drive 45 minutes away to find a doctor that would be willing to do that. Anyway back to my doctor's visit, I had an ultrasound. He is now head down and the placenta has moved from my cervix. The only problem is that now it's right on top of my scar. If it doesn't move then they'll have to go through the placenta when they do the C-section, which could cause me to bleed more and I may have to have a transfusion. Oh the joys of pregnancy. I'm a little worried, but what can I do? My doctor says that she'll do an ultrasound the week before my C-section to see where the placenta is. She's hoping that it will keep moving as my uterus expands. I also had my glucose test and now I'm waiting to hear about the results.
I've been working on the nursery. It's just about ready to be painted. I'm going to be doing that this weekend. I think we can get it done in one day. It's not a large room. Then I can start setting things up.