Home Page A StorkNet Family Network Site
Kelly's Parenting Journal

Entry 7 ~ May 4, 2010
~ Married!!!

Helmet!Yes, as the title says, I got married. It was at the Justice of the Peace with my parents and mother-in-law. We got married on April 21st. I invited my parents and his parents. His mom called the night before the wedding and said she would be there that Jeremy's sister Kristen was bringing them. I told her Kristen was not invited to the wedding. My mom would have been upset had she come and not my sisters. So my mother-in-law said she didn't know how they were getting to the wedding then. But, she called back and said someone was bringing them but wouldn't tell us who.

The next day we told everyone to be at the Justice of the Peace at 1:45; the wedding was supposed to be at 2. My parents were there, and we sat waiting for Jeremy's parents until 2:30. I was so mad! The magistrate called us back and asked who was late, and I said my mother-in-law, and he said, "You were so late they went and had a baby already." He was a wonderful magistrate. Very funny.

My mom tried to talk to Jeremy's mom, and she turned up her nose and turned her back. Nobody treats my mom like that. My mom had nothing to do with this so why take it out on her? Jeremy's mom said she wasn't coming to dinner, and I said fine. If she wanted to be mad at someone, she could be mad at me, not my mom. Needless to say, we haven't talked to his mom since we got married, and I don't plan on talking to her.

The baby is doing well. He got his helmet back on and boy does he look cute. He is such a doll baby. He rolled off the couch last week but he didn't cry, he just laid there. He is a tough little boy. He is doing so well. He has a tooth starting to come in finally. I was starting to think he wasn't going to get any. The therapists are still working with him. He is rolling all over the place and can get on his hands and knees but can't move forward yet. He just falls on his face. He hasn't figured it out yet. He will though; he is pretty smart. I gave him spaghetti baby food. He didn't care for it. Pretended like he was gagging. I knew he wasn't, he just didn't like it.

We need to take him to the doctor though. His foot is turned in because his tibia bone is not growing at the same rate of speed as the other bone in his leg. They were planning on doing surgery when he was 4 or 5 but now on his ankle, there was a red spot that is open and it looks like the bone is poking through his ankle. Now we are going to have to take him in.

Well that's it for this time. Not too much going on. Take care and God Bless.

Copyright © 2010 Kelly M. All rights reserved.
Site Design by StorkNet

Please read our disclaimer and privacy policy.
Your feedback is always welcome.

Amreta's Graphic Corner